PERRY: We can only save ourselves from kidnappers at the NRA

I have seen the light. After all these years, I now agree that it’s fruitless to give the benefit of the doubt to people who are so obviously corrupt, so clearly malevolent, so bent on hurting innocent people for their own sick gain.

ForPerryNo more due process in the clear-cut case of insidious terrorism. When the facts are so clearly before all Americans, for the whole world to see, why bother with this country’s odious and cumbersome system of justice? Send the guilty monsters directly to Guantanamo Bay for all eternity and let them rot in their own mental squalor.

No, no, no. Not the wannabe sick kid who blew up the Boston marathon or the freak that’s mailing ricin-laced letters to the president. I’m talking about the real terrorist threat here in America: the National Rifle Association.

I’m not laughing. What the NRA did last week was no laughing matter. Aurora is a community that knows only too well the downside of prolific guns, of military weapons in the hands of crazy people, of a nation that’s gone so far off base when it comes to firearm regulations that common sense is beyond our reach.

If you don’t read the thousands of newspapers in this country that came out with their own editorial guns a’blazing last week after a minority of craven, lying, sniveling, cowardly U.S. senators cheated the very premise of American government to back their masters at the NRA, let me offer you a few choice excerpts:

“But now, the cowards defied the will of most Americans and helped the hardliners and hypocrites prevail. They allowed themselves to be cowed into submission by a loud but very unrepresentative minority of NRA members who threatened retribution against anyone who voted in favor of the bill.”

Just another liberal rag in a liberal wasteland toeing the liberal line? No, that was the Dallas Morning News.

“It would be shameful, except too many of our politicians have no shame. Again, the gun bill showed that … Nobody wants the mentally ill having a gun. Nobody, that is, except many of your senators. They just don’t care.”

Barefoot hippies in Boulder? No. That was the Florida Sun Sentinel.

“The U.S. Senate’s handling of a gun safety package was cowardly and contemptible … What kind of a governing body responds to a national crisis by refusing to even discuss it openly and publicly?”

I agree with that, but it was written by the Kansas City Star. Hundreds of editorials across the country used the same language, making it clear that the NRA had bullied a handful of low-life senators who are so cowardly, so corrupt that they would knowingly lie and distort the issue in a painfully obvious attempt to cover their political tracts and back ends. This, this is on par with Nixon’s nastiness. This is unforgivable.

And not only did the liars at the NRA cheat the 90 percent of Americans wanting expanded gun registration out of what they want, by cheating and extorting and misleading, they celebrated their successful deceit when they “won.”

Mission accomplished. You want to know who those people really are? Well some people estimate that 1 in 4 Americans now own a gun. That would be about 76 million people. How many “belong” to the NRA? About 4.5 million. You know how many Americans don’t answer to the NRA goons? 309 million Americans. You know who dropped his membership to the NRA? George H. W. Bush after NRA freaks bought paid ads calling the government “jack-booted thugs.”

By using the weapon of choice for all terrorist organizations, extortion, the NRA has forced the action of about 45 ineffectual U.S. senators, a clear act of terrorism and treason. And Wayne LaPierre and his arrogant cronies are laughing about it. They’re laughing at 9 out of 10 of you and your insistence that Congress do something reasonable to stop the insanity in this country.

It’s time for the majority of Americans to fight the battle cowards in the Senate are too gutless to handle. If you have a relationship with the terrorists at the NRA, end it. Insist your political heroes do the same and turn back NRA blood money from gun makers. If you really stand behind the spirit of the American Constitution, push back against the cancerous threat that seeks to undermine it for the sake of U.S. gun makers.

POST SCRIPT:

Picking on the NRA has taught me plenty

Among the things I’ve learned in the past few days is that it’s best to always start my car with the driver’s door open. That way, if my car’s bombed, my chances of survival increase as I’m blasted out the door, as opposed to smithereens.

Police included that among a long-list of pointers after my life became a little more complicated this week. For the last few days, tens of thousands of fussy gunners have taken exception to a column I wrote three weeks ago comparing the National Rifle Association to a terrorist organization. When the column went viral this weekend via websites that have now labeled me “lib-tard of the week,” my crash course in “Are you freaking kidding me?” began in earnest.

for PerryCol5.9I learned that there are thousands of passionate, thoughtful, civil people all over the country who vehemently disagree with me and are motivated enough to take the time to say so — often very eloquently. Nice to meet you.

I learned that there are tens of thousands of creeps out there who are the firearms equivalent of park bathroom exhibitionists, eager to show me their stuff, talk about my orifices and defend their backyard bunkers with hollow-point bullets when the imminent communist takeover by Obama and company finally unfolds. Y’all worry me.

I’ve learned that many people who disagree with proponents of gun control seem to think that we wet the bed, and they talk a lot about that. I greet each day with dry sheets, dudes, but I have had to wake up snuggling cold pillow drool on more than once occasion, if that’s somehow telling.

I learned that despite a pretty low level of communication skills, people who hate me, and I mean really, really, really hate me, can call the newsroom and string together an extemporaneous, impressive and creative array of threats and obscenities.

I’ve learned that having people growl into the phone that they’re going to “get me,” “take care of me,” “take me out,” “fix me,” “remove me” and use “my pansy ass” for target practice is pretty scary shit. It also makes me angry that, even as hyperbole, it’s all about threats and shooting people.

I’ve learned that there are people as foolish or fed up as I am, willing to stand up to bullies at the NRA and tell them it doesn’t have to be like this. There’s room for the Second Amendment and getting rapid-fire, high-capacity military weapons out of the hands of criminals and everyone else who doesn’t need them.

But more than anything, the last few days have stumped me. I am bewildered by the number of people who are paranoid about the U.S. government coming to enslave them. So many people are convinced that if they were forced to pass background checks at a gun show, or if Congress outlawed a list of guns that act like military assault rifles, that goose steppers would be knocking at their doors demanding papers and their weapons.

Why? These folks often point to Nazi Germany, as if the German people were taken over by their government and —  weaponless —  were unable to regain control. The scary part about Hitler is that the Germans went willingly. It wasn’t about guns, it was about fear, paranoia, the economy and an unhealthy sense of righteousness, entitlement and patriotism.

I don’t want the government to take the hunting rifles, sharp-shooting guns or even Desert Eagle from people who think they need them for self-protection, sentiment or just an odd sense of fun. I think most gun-control advocates feel the same way. But I don’t believe that the “right to bear arms” is a limitless right to amass what Boston police might describe as weapons of mass destruction.

And I believe now more than ever that the leaders of the NRA do act like terrorists, inciting fear and hate among their members. They threaten elected officials with massive sums of money to oust them if they don’t comply with NRA demands on the House and Senate floors. They inspire members to unleash an unnerving tidal wave of threats, saying that even if 99 percent of Americans agreed that they no longer want military-weapons in the hands of American civilians, that we must “come and take” them. They say this is a “culture war” among freedom-loving patriots and despicable liberal stooges.

If more of us don’t stand up to the NRA, nothing will change. I’ve learned that I may be driving home a different way each night from now on, but I’m not going to shut up.

Reach editor Dave Perry at 303-750-7555 or [email protected]

0 0 vote
3.9K Comments
John
John

When I read the first few paragraphs, the only thing that came to mind were the lies, deceit, and obviously corrupt journalists in papers like this. This paper is so bent on giving up our liberties that they would gladly hand this country over to tyrants for an ounce of security. Us “gun nuts” know history and are well aware of the consequences of removing arms from a society. 100 million dead in the last 100 years are the tragic result of gun control.

On the micro scale firearms are used in self defense over 2.5 million times per year. Often brandishing the weapon is enough to deter crimes. It has been proven that gun control results in more violent crime. By trying to remove guns through gun control, you are actively saying that you desire more women to be raped, you desire more assaults, you desire more honest citizens to die. Shame on you. Perry you and your anti-american kind literally sicken veterans like me. We fought to protect the constitution, we took an oath that did not end when we got our dd-214.

Just remember my oath promises to protect your right to publish this drivel, my gun backs up that oath.

ember8214
ember8214
Reply to  John

Dittos, John. Except I might add, that with with Perry getting more angry every day with his socialist looniness, I fear for his health. No one can keep this much anger bottled up forever.

n4zhg
n4zhg
Reply to  ember8214

I wonder if he needs a 72-hour time out and a date with Thorazine.

Ms. Red
Ms. Red
Reply to  n4zhg

He is demonstrably out of touch with reality.

Rusty Shackleford
Reply to  n4zhg

He can suck on the exhaust of a running bus for all I care. The Perry fellow is just like these bastards that rounded-up people in Europe 70 years ago. He is too eager to give people a tattoo, a train ride and a shower.

Molon Labe you coward!

Jim Clark
Jim Clark

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY… HE is a NAZI on American Soil.

Wil Phu LeMaul
Wil Phu LeMaul

You’re absolutely right. And it’s not going to happen at my house!

Nord
Nord

Molon Labe!!

Spatial Awareness
Reply to  n4zhg

Perry sounds completely un-hinged. Perhaps the authorities should be notified and he should be put into protective custody, before he harms someone.

speedgunner
speedgunner
Reply to  n4zhg

…and perhaps a nice padded room, with a locked door.

Carl Hardwick
Carl Hardwick
Reply to  ember8214

What not do to him what he wants to do to us? Send him to Gitmo.

Scott Vines
Reply to  Carl Hardwick

Gitmo is too good for tyrants like him.

MikeCumpston
MikeCumpston
Reply to  ember8214

i DONT fear for his fecundating health. It would be better if the Great Pumpkin, a burst aneurism or some other ex machina would thump him off the mortal coil and the sooner the better. Long term prosperity is a fertile breeding ground for useless little dweebs like this.

gtwreck
gtwreck
Reply to  ember8214

Somebody needs to check the writer out. As we know it is mental sickos who perpetrate most of these horrible crimes.

02144pomroy
02144pomroy
Reply to  gtwreck

Being a so called “journalist” should require a background check. I think Mr. Perry is mentally insane. He may harm himself or other people with his pen or should I say key board?

jrstudio
jrstudio
Reply to  gtwreck

Not only that, but the perpetrators of the Sandy Hook, Aurora, Columbine, Giffords shootings, and many others were all liberals and on anti-psychotic meds! Mr Perry needs to be hospitalized before he kills!

jtg
jtg
Reply to  jrstudio

They were also ALL DEMOCRATS.Guns don ‘t kill people.. crazy democrats with guns kill people.

Jean Larson
Reply to  gtwreck

Yes, and quite a few of the mass murderers in this country have been leftists like this guy. The Left has no respect for other people’s rights, does not love freedom, and takes no responsibility for their own actions. Screwballs and jerks and socialist monsters.

Raving Lunatic
Raving Lunatic
Reply to  ember8214

He’s missing a little lead from his diet.

Mann D. Lifeboats
Reply to  Raving Lunatic

RL, that’s funny. Thanks.

mrhappyspits4u
mrhappyspits4u
Reply to  ember8214

At least a stroke would shut this idiot up. There are too many other idiots that buy his looniness

nonya
nonya
Reply to  John

I agree, what a load of crap this cheesehead writes.
I spotted “the liberal agenda” immediately, The flat out lies this
Liberal/Terrorist is spouting is his take on his views, not the truth.
You think the millions of gun owners are a minority?
Think again dillard. Face the truth, The american gun owning 2nd amendment patriot MAJORITY won the Gun debate, NOT the NRA.
Stupid the NRA represented OUR case to the administration.
Jeez.
LIBERIALISM=TERRORISM

Ms. Red
Ms. Red
Reply to  nonya

Hey, now – Aurora isn’t in Wisconsin. Don’t blame us for his nuttiness.

nonya
nonya
Reply to  Ms. Red

LOL knew someone would comment on that

sniperin223
sniperin223
Reply to  nonya

FU nonya. Aurora is in the land of obuma, NOT Wisconsin! So although this guy may be worthless, he’s NOT a Cheesehead!!!!

LeeP
LeeP
Reply to  sniperin223

Well, he sure aodes show that he has any brains … MUST be something like cheese LOL

nonya
nonya
Reply to  LeeP

And you shite for brains, need to learn to spell.. LOL

marcojazz
marcojazz
Reply to  nonya

your ignorance is breathtaking

nonya
nonya
Reply to  sniperin223

Cheesehead, Cheesedik same thing.
Though cheesehead is synonymous with Wisconsin its used other ways.
But then again you are in a Liberal area so shove it up your A$$.

Aldo Elmnight
Aldo Elmnight
Reply to  John

Don’t the 1,000,000,000 human beings murdered in the womb in the past 20 year in the name of “women’s health”. Birds of a feather…

jtg
jtg
Reply to  Aldo Elmnight

“Don’t FORGET the 1,000,000,000” ..fixed

DailyKenn
DailyKenn
Reply to  John

I read the title and thought it was a hoax!

jtg
jtg
Reply to  DailyKenn

I read the title and knew it was a libtard.

john v
john v
Reply to  John

What Perry needed was to be locked in his house

with a terrorist running around and no way to defend himself. Maybe if his brain halfway works he would then understand what a fool he is.

Banjo12
Banjo12
Reply to  John

He quotes editorials written by employees of the state media as if he thinks they would carry any weight with people who don’t read newspaper because they are saturated with left-wing thinking.

Lexonaut
Reply to  John

John,

You wrote … “This paper is so bent on giving up our liberties that they would gladly hand this country over to tyrants for an ounce of security.”

There is not even an ounce of security to be had, not unless background checks result in the committing of nut cases to mental hospitals.

We need lunatic control and felon control, not gun control.

Danny Ross
Reply to  John

The real issue in the gun debate is not
“gun safety”. Nor is it about the massacre of
a couple dozen school children in Newtown. It is about the disarming of the American people so they are
at the mercy of government at all levels. An armed person is a citizen. An unarmed person is a subject. The gun grabbers, President Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder will stop at nothing, even the
arming of drug cartels in Mexico, to disarm the American people, in contravention of the 2d Amendment to the Constitution.

Total deaths in the USA in 2011: 2,437,163
Number of deaths for leading causes of death in
2011:
Intentional self-harm (suicide): 38,364
Septicemia:35,539 Chronic liver
disease and cirrhosis: 33,539
Essential hypertension and hypertensive renal disease: 27,477
Parkinson’s disease:23,107
Pneumonitis due to solids and liquids: 18,090

By contrast, in 2011 – the latest year for which detailed statistics are available – there were 12,664 murders in the US. Of those, firearms of all kinds were used in 8,583.

parched
parched

I like Dave Perry’s comments! And, really, gun safety laws do NOT mean removing guns from all Americans. It seems to me that the NRA, John, and ember8214 are the ones giving up our liberties and taking away our democracy and the will of the VAST majority of the people.

Billll
Billll
Reply to  parched

“gun safety laws do NOT mean removing guns from all Americans.”

No, just those not employed by the police or the military. The last batch passed here exempted all government employees from the State Patrol to the town dog catcher.

Crunkomatic
Crunkomatic
Reply to  parched

Parched, peddle your BS elsewhere, dummy.

Christopher Edward Penta
Reply to  Crunkomatic

He’s outnumbered. And outgunned, as it were.

perlhaqr
perlhaqr
Reply to  parched

We don’t have a democracy, we have a constitutional republic.

In blunt terms: It doesn’t matter what “the VAST majority of the people” want. If it is against the Constitution, it’s against the Constitution. There is a method for altering that, but a simple vote in Congress is not it.

We have an amendment, the 13th, which prohibits involuntary servitude. If when polled, it came out that 90% of Americans were in favor of enslaving some minority population, would you be upset if 45 Senators voted against a bill proposing to do that anyway? I sure wouldn’t. I’d be pissed off that 55 Senators had voted for it. (Both because it’s disgusting, and because it’s a clear violation of the Constitution.)

burbanite223
burbanite223
Reply to  perlhaqr

You are talking to someone who does not understand your first paragraph, until they do it is all chasing windmills.

RT72
RT72
Reply to  perlhaqr

We are supposed to have a constitutional republic> Unfortunately it has been bastardized.

n4zhg
n4zhg
Reply to  parched

My sock puppet detector just pegged.

Eugene Pariah
Eugene Pariah
Reply to  parched

“VAST” you say? … Well hell, screed written in CAPS, sans any cited sources and empirical stats, settles the argument every time — that is, if you are among the depressingly too-large flock of low-information sheeple!

Bunker
Bunker
Reply to  parched

Yeah, and 100% of the 90% are know-nothing sheep with no idea of reality..

Rick Kalich
Reply to  parched

The vast majority do NOT want more gun control. They want current gun control enforced. YOU are giving away our liberties. READ for chrissakes. Background checks lead to registration which lead to confiscation. Proof is this is happening RIGHT NOW in California to those poor fools that thought like you did when they registered their guns.

will249fyi
will249fyi
Reply to  Rick Kalich

Another way the gov. get’s around taking your gun is done by design or regulating. Think about it once, if they change the way a gun is suppose to work , say, changing the way it will now only fire in by only one person that would be mandatory in order to own a firing weapon so it meets with the new authorized safety standards. Then it would allow gov. to confiscate legally [ All gun’s that don’t meet the new gov. safety standards]. It’s sort of like how unleaded gas kept getting always regulated lower and lower ,without caring about inefficiency . Now the gov. has regulated gas engines to the point that E gasoline mixture totally destroys a older car’s mechanics , till their useless. Then we’er left the new an improved car of the future ? I know this sound’s like nonsense, but over time the car and people who owned them have been done in like the frog slowly sitting in a pot of heating water. We really need to stay alert. They may try a backdoor approach by design or regulating .

Henry Bowman
Reply to  parched

There is no maxim in my opinion which is more liable to be misapplied, and which therefore needs elucidation, than the current one that the interest of the majority is the political standard of right and wrong… In fact it is only reestablishing under another name a more specious form: force as the measure of right.
–JAMES MADISON

Constitutional rights may not be infringed simply because the majority of the people choose that they be.
–SUPREME COURT, WESTBROOK V. MIHALY, 2 CAL 3D 756

The pretense that any human right should be subject to popularity polls is repugnant. The entire concept of a “right” is to provide protection for unpopular stances or behaviors. Popular stances and behaviors need no protection.

Hain’t we got all the fools in town on our side? And hain’t that a big enough majority in any town?
–HUCKLEBERRY FINN

Just Another Guy
Reply to  parched

It seems to me that you must have not taken a logic and reason course. I’d recommend that, but in the interim, start with googling “logical fallacies.”
Out of all the Amendments, only the Second has “shall not be infringed” as part of its text. Not even the First has that.

thomaspainelives
thomaspainelives
Reply to  parched

This is not a democracy, it used to be a republic. Now it’s closer to a socialistic state or a dictatorship. With people like you and Dave Perry spouting off, it’s even closer to that goal. The will of the VAST majority of the people is for safety through enforcement of the 20000+ gun laws on the books now. More laws are NEVER a good idea.

T Rowe Lamont Bentlyprice

Your brain is parched.

Jean Larson
Reply to  parched

You are an idiot, too. Willfully ignorant. Stating lies as if they are facts. Shame on you!

And this isn’t a democracy. Its a republic.

Get informed!

Daniel Stoner
Reply to  parched

You agree that exercising your 1st amendment rights by lobbying congress is “treason” and “terrorism” ?

anonymous
anonymous

“Voting Rights. We believe the right to vote and to have your vote counted is an essential American freedom, and we oppose laws that place unnecessary restrictions on those seeking to exercise that freedom…Democrats know that voter identification laws can disproportionately burden young voters, people of color, low-income families, people with disabilities, and the elderly, and we refuse to allow the use of political pretexts to disenfranchise American citizens.”

-Democrat 2012 Platform, page 18

1G25
1G25
Reply to  anonymous

“…and we refuse to allow the use of political pretexts to disenfranchise illegal aliens who always vote Democrat.”

Fixed it for you. As for inconveniencing the poor, piss on the poor. They always seem to be able to acquire EBT cards, SSI money from my taxes, and fifteen other hidden forms of welfare.

Rob Reed

Mr. Perry,

As a NRA Training Counselor and Life Member my only response is this: Feel free to round me up and send me to Guantanamo, if you dare. Just be willing to do the dirty work yourself, and face the consequences, instead of sending an agent of the state to do the work in your place.

Rob Reed

Gringao
Gringao
Reply to  Rob Reed

But the lives of newspaper editors are of almost incalculable value, Rob, whereas those of law enforcement are worth the $50k a year or so they get paid.

Porter Browning
Porter Browning
Reply to  Gringao

We need to eliminate the first amendment’s protection afforded to anyone being paid to spew sh!t like this. The constitution should only protect unpaid speech.

MR_22
MR_22

Dave Perry: Hate Monger.

ohbrother
ohbrother
Reply to  MR_22

hate and also fear…

Daniel Martin Gray
Daniel Martin Gray
Reply to  ohbrother

Perry’s a PROG; what do you EXPECT?

Half-truth at best, Alinsky attacks, straw-man arguments.

SURE, “Pal”, let’s just DISARM ALL AMERICANS.

That’s SURE to save “even ONE child”. (sob!)

Meantime, how’s that gonna protect OUR FAMILIES?

I guess we should TRUST the Government, right?

After all, unlike us mere Mortals, THEY have a MONOPOLY on WISDOM and VIRTUE…

Cain quixote
Cain quixote

they also have a monopoly on gay sex and dead infants

Seth Barker

I would rather reside in a country run by NRA Life Members than one run by the current crop of criminal socialist democrats. Maybe that will come true….if the left keeps their insistence on destroying the country.

Reply to  Seth Barker

You can say that again Seth!

planeboy
planeboy
Reply to  Seth Barker

Most people don’t know the NRA is the oldest civil rights organization in the country…it was formed to help freed slaves to exercise their 2nd Amendment rights in the south…which the KKK (aka Democrats) would not allow…

Luis
Luis
Reply to  planeboy

Partially correct, planeboy. NRA was founded on November 17, 1871 by ex-U.S. Union generals Philip Sheridan, and I believe, by Ambrose Burnside. During the war, they were appalled at the “greenness” of some of the Union troops regarding weapons handling and deployment. At the same time, they were impressed with the skills of the Southern troops, many of whom grew up around guns and rifles. They were concerned that if such a situation broke out again, then people would need to know how to use firearms for protection. It had nothing to do with ex-slaves gun rights.

The NAACP, which (falsely) bills itself as the oldest civil rights organization, wasn’t founded until February 12, 1909.

Beth White

Mr. Perry does NOT want to disarm ALL Americans… Just the ones who don’t work for the Government. Clearly Mr. Perry does not approve of a Government in which those with whom he disagrees can petition their elected representatives without fear of being charged with Treason for having raised their voices.

Reply to  Beth White

And Perry is the type, that as soon as the GOP gets in the executive branch again, will decry government power. These nazis like Perry are Myopic, Shallow, and of the lowest Intelligence. That is why Lenin called them “Useful Idiots”.

Daniel Stoner

Truer words never spoken, Hillbilly.

Sharp Shtik

A Democrat is an irrational, selfish person who hates other people’s freedom (individual rights), such as life and private property (land, wealth, income and firearms). This is why crime and voting statistics prove Democrats commit essentially all violent crime depriving others of life and property, why Democrats torture and execute their own unborn for convenience (yet refuse to put convicted Democrat rapists and murderers to sleep) and why Democrats run government like organized crime to steal or control, skim and redistribute as much private property as they can get their hands on. Democrats are the enemy of Americans.

Adam Weisshaupt
Reply to  Sharp Shtik

The left always ends up murdering its fellow citizens for not being on the left. Always.

Reply to  Sharp Shtik

Home-schooled, correct?

You should sue your parents for malpractice.

matinva
matinva
Reply to  Lance Uppercut

Clearly, you’re an idiot. Home-educated children consistently score higher in every subject area and at every grade level than their gub’mint-schooled counterparts. Many colleges are now actively seeking home-educated students because of their far superior study habits.

Mac
Mac
Reply to  Sharp Shtik

Sharp, you’re ALMOST correct. However, the liberal power elite don’t mind their OWN possession of land, wealth, income and firearms.

poll_watcher_123
poll_watcher_123
Reply to  Mac

Remember, it’s because they’re “enlightened” and much much smarter than the average joe.

Luis
Luis
Reply to  Mac

Wall Street and ESPECIALLY Hollywood, come to mind.

James Ryan
Reply to  Sharp Shtik

It’s also why we keep track of you people so that when the time comes we can round you up for “reeducation”. Keep posting; we’re watching.

Daveman
Daveman
Reply to  James Ryan

What did Sharp Shtik write that was untrue? It’s backed up by millions of stats in thousands of places. You better be wearing full-body armor when you come to “round us up”, because we will only “give up” barrel first, and blazing.

Daniel Stoner
Reply to  Sharp Shtik

No, a “leftist” is those things, not a Democrat; not a liberal…. LEFTIST – they’re equally as dumb as rightist lemmings.

GunLovingLiberal
GunLovingLiberal
Reply to  Sharp Shtik

you must have been asleep during the bush years, huh? Are republicans denying Americans accused of terrorism their constitutional rights; did they pass the patriot act; do they violate warrantless wire taps; did they eliminate habeas corpus; do they deny gay people the right to marriage?

ohh, wait a second, I forgot, republicans only support ‘christian, white, male, heterosexualites who do not hate the united states government rights, right?’

Ever consider that half the comments in this thread could get YOU labeled as a terrorist, and it is YOUR party that passed those laws?

Morons, all of you. You fail to pay attention and are ruled by two passions, guns and bibles, while failing to understand either….

NomasObamaPorFavor
NomasObamaPorFavor

Ah if only five people were armed at these events , we could save millions on court costs, and billions on the campaigner in chief flying back and forth poluting and adding to that imaginative global warm warm, you know the wink wink sky is falling, although now warming detected in the past 16 years these idiots have paid out billions on, now if they could just take away the guns…….

Lance Uppercut

“Daniel Martin Gray”… I realise you are not a real individual at all and actually some sort of fictional construct that has been market-researched and focus-tested by a right-wing think tank somewhere in the bowels of Washington as a mouthpiece for Republican talking points and Tea Party jingoisms…

But a word of advice to whoever has control of the account at the moment…. your schtick is getting very, very old indeed.

Previously your ubiquity and faux-Revolutionary misuse of ARBITRARY CAPITALS were for the most part amusing, and only mildly annoying. But having seen the same tired catchphrases used time and time again, on every American news story everywhere…. and now in eye-gouging bold everytime…

Time to change it up, guys.

Username__already__exists
Username__already__exists
Reply to  Lance Uppercut

So all of these people commenting on this idiots rant about the NRA – we’re all just constructs of the NRA??? Wow does that mean I don’t have to pay my taxes? If I’m not real then I shouldn’t have to pay taxes at all.

I’ve seen some real lu lu’s from the left side of the fence but yours takes the cake. Tell us, how did you crack the secret NRA code that reveals which posters are real and which are computer generated? What frequency is your tin hat tuned to because most won’t pick up that channel? I’ve never heard any other liberal quacks making this claim so you must be dialed into a whole new vibe dude. Spill it man and clue us all in man.ok man? Thanks man. But first you need to prove you aren’t a liberalbot. Just answer this simple question. How many joints are in a lid? Any real lib knows the answer. If you can’t answer then maybe you are the bot. Second question. What’s the answer to life, the universe and everything? I’ll even give you a hint since bots don’t recognize deductive reasoning. The answer is the sum of 41 + 1. Every lib can answer that question.

Lance Uppercut

Take a deep breath, then go back and read my post. Where did I ever say “all of these people”? My post was addressed to “Daniel Martin Gray” only. And yes, I remain convinced it’s not an actual individual but a front for multiple posters of some political organisation dedicated to parroting Tea Party talking points. Just take a look at the hit-and-run posting style… a single comment on every political story that Drudge links to, printed all in bold and festooned with superflous capitals in an attempt to draw maximum attention. And yet it’s always the one post, there’s never any response to questions or critiques, and never ANY follow-up posts. I’m sure there’s a leftist equivalent somewhere, spamming every story on Huff Post or wherever… make your own conclusions.

Sorry, I’m not American so I don’t know what a lid is I’m afraid. But as for your second question (the Ultimate Question it turns out)… yes, 42 of course. I was reading Hitchhiker’s Guide when guys like you were still watching Saturday morning cartoons.

Schlomo
Schlomo
Reply to  Lance Uppercut

“Where did I ever say “all of these people”? My post was addressed to “Daniel Martin Gray” only.”
Your implication was quite clear, take responsibility for it.
Congratulations to you and to us for not being American. The word is ‘lib’, with a b, not a d, but I’m quite sure you already knew that. It’s a perjorative truncation of ‘liberal’ – an ironic moniker at best, since those who sanctimoniously identify themselves as such are not interested in liberating anybody.
Further congratulations on being older than Username. Although, in address to another of your clear implications, I fail to see how that makes your comments or opinions more valuable than his.

Reply to  Schlomo

The implication? Don’t make me laugh… I made my point clearly enough the first time, it’s not my responsibility to answer to what you imagine I’m trying to say. And anyway it’s obvious you are not even really reading my post or the one I was responding to as I was answering a direct question “how many joints in a lid?”, and I genuinely don’t know what that is.

Of course I know what a “lib” is, and a “libturd”, and every other pejorative term being repeated ad nauseum on these sites. I was educated outside the United States remember, I am not dense.

Schlomo
Schlomo
Reply to  Lance Uppercut

Oh, LID, as in an amount of marijuana. Well, that makes more sense then. Imagine my surprise — I thought you were just being a smarmy a$s for the sake of it. Silly me… who could imagine a Lefty behaving in such a fashion? LOL

Bill Collier
Reply to  Lance Uppercut

“I am not an American”, yes, so MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS! You keep your socialism, we’ll keep our Bill of Rights!

Rob
Rob

========================
“I was reading Hitchhiker’s Guide when guys like..”
============================

so you’re a fan of science fiction?

well then, that explains a lot

Mann D. Lifeboats
Reply to  Lance Uppercut

Please, since you insinuate you know what the Tea-Party talking points are, recite those Tea-Party talking points.

Oh, yes; Please include some legitimate traceable source from which you got those talking points.

Oh, and whilst I’m at it, please take your predictable, though so very tiresome, liberal-leftist condescension elsewhere.

Lance Uppercut

Ugh, take the spam elsewhere chief.

Frank Castle
Reply to  Lance Uppercut

Sorry dude, you’re now my best friend. Where you go, I go.

Rager
Rager
Reply to  Lance Uppercut

I realize you are not an American by your spelling.

Reply to  Rager

Well spotted Sherlock, yes it’s true… I use correct English spelling and not the bastardised “American English” spellings. And I make no secret of not being American, having made a point of it in earlier posts on this very story.

Piers? Is that you?

Rob
Rob

==============================
and not the bastardised “American English” spellings
============================

the same bastards, who spanked your royal arse’s

Mann D. Lifeboats

Impressive!

A user of “correct English,” not that old bastardy — notice: I use the spelling familiar to us colonials — American English and an arrogant foreign national — a Brit, I presume — to boot.

Al Benacquisto

I like Daniel’s posts.

Frank Castle
Reply to  Lance Uppercut

“Republican talking points and Tea Party jingoisms…”; Thank you Mayor Mike Bloomberg. Here’s a cookie.

Reply to  Frank Castle

Thanks, but no thanks… too much sugar.

Frank Castle
Reply to  Lance Uppercut

That’s OK, here’s a dietetic one.

Rob
Rob

=========================
“Daniel Martin Gray”… I realise you are not a real individual at all
====================

and nor are you… Mr. English Twit

Reply to  Rob

Well thank you Oscar Wilde, you are quite the ‘wit’.

Or at least you’re halfway to being one.

Rob
Rob
Reply to  Lance Uppercut

is that what passes as dry English humor?

you poor insufferable stiff upper lipped twit

Mann D. Lifeboats
Reply to  Lance Uppercut

Have you the intellectual and moral honesty and courage to drop the derision that unloads so easily from your prideful heart?

Such execrable behavior seems cowardly and immature.

Bill Collier
Reply to  Lance Uppercut

We got it right in 1791, no nee to change and mimick whatever nation YOU are from Lance. You keep your euro-trash socialism, we’ll keep our Bill of Rights. Redcoats, they never give up!

Adam Weisshaupt

If it stops even one Gosnell, shouldn’t abortion be made illegal? After all, to save one child…

Reply to  ohbrother

Perry, you can kiss my NRAss.

banger377
banger377
Reply to  ohbrother

And stupid. One of the rabbit people.

Sharp Shtik
Reply to  ohbrother

Even a Democrat-controlled supreme court admitted the 2nd Amendment protects our individual right to keep and bear “ordinary military equipment . . . in common use at the time.” US v. Miller, 307 US 174 (1939). The fact that Democrats used to understand the firearms protected by the 2nd Amendment shows just how traitorous present Democrats are.

Dan Goodwin
Dan Goodwin
Reply to  MR_22

Folks, let’s put this little man in perspective. He writes for a newspaper that has a paid circulation of 7,500. It is published 1 day a week. I suspect only half of that circulation reads it.

Nevertheless, I will never miss an opportunity to personally bash such drivel, and the ignorant who serve up this pablum for their like-minded minions. Perry’s opinion is dung, and can only appeal to his tribe of extremists who would gut the 2nd Amendment… if they were not a minority.

HapiJak
HapiJak
Reply to  Dan Goodwin

Do not kid yourself – they would gut the Constitution and Bill of Rights. They have no intention to stop with just the Second Amendment.

Beth White
Reply to  HapiJak

Of course this particular piece isn’t about the 2nd amendment at all.

His target here is the ability of citizens to peaceably assemble for the purpose of telling our legislators that we will vote them out if they pass legislation we don’t like.

jtg
jtg
Reply to  Beth White

He’s just a whiney lib.. still butt-hurt over the fact that his Royal HIGHness couldn’t even get all of his own party to drink the Kool-Aid and vote against their constituents wishes.. Even after getting the MSM to LIE and say that 90% of the people were for it.. maybe 90% of the Dim senate.. and that’s all he got.. LOL.. Hey Perry.. how’d that vote go for ya? ..

Klaus
Klaus
Reply to  Beth White

Yes. This Perry fellow hates the First Amendment. When you hate one of our Bill of Rights, you tend to hate them all.

1in11twist
1in11twist
Reply to  Klaus

Wrong! Liberals only hate those amendments that don’t affect themselves!

Freemon Sandlewould
Reply to  1in11twist

No liberals hate them all. They think they are so special that somehow they will be included in the monarchy when all is said and done. Ha. They are that delusional.

Reply to  Klaus

He’s just in favor of his kind having the rights and nobody else.

He fails to learn from History — where Stalin killed 30 million loyal communists in purges early in the USSR’s history.

Communists kill off other communists first.

Luis
Luis
Reply to  TexanPatriot2

They started with the anarchists and socialists, first.

Amazed
Amazed
Reply to  TexanPatriot2

A lot of those people killed were the useful idiots who helped them gain power…like this guy

Whackobird & Bully
Reply to  TexanPatriot2

Kind of like Benghazi, eh? You KNOW ambassador Stevens got hung out to dry. That’s what happens when you work for Obama.

Freemon Sandlewould
Reply to  Beth White

Yeah no kidding!

Aussievick
Aussievick

First time I ever heard an “editor” call for doing away with “due process.” Is he so rabid he can’t see what he proposed? What goes around, comes around. Even to him!

P.S. And that’s one Jr. Hi quality “editorial” if I ever read one. I can express myself FAR better than THAT! (Matter of FACT, I DO!)

John Smith
John Smith
Reply to  Beth White

Beth is beautiful

Glenn Dreck
Glenn Dreck
Reply to  John Smith

Get your hand off it, you dirty old perv.

Maybelle
Maybelle
Reply to  Glenn Dreck

If its wet and not yours..don’t touch it….

Jay Floyd
Reply to  John Smith

Good looking and smart,It’s great to see young people who understand our Bill of Rights

antiglobalist
antiglobalist
Reply to  Beth White

Well said Beth White. Wondering why the libtards can’t see what we see. I suspect complete brainwashing

planeboy
planeboy
Reply to  HapiJak

They know if they can just get the 2nd overturned…everything will fall anyway…except for income tax of course…

Ribbey
Ribbey
Reply to  planeboy

Howdy..!

planeboy
planeboy
Reply to  Ribbey

How you be!

Adam Weisshaupt
Reply to  planeboy

You could repeal the 2nd and nothing would change. Its a statement of a natural right – just as slaves had a right to be free even before we fought the civil war. Repeal the second, and you will still have to take my gun from my cold dead hand.,

Kevin Rerko

Better yet..their warm dead hands!

dtom2
dtom2

The tyrants will be quite happy to oblige you. The fewer “gun nuts” they have to deal with the easier it will be for them to “fundamentally change” our America into their “Amerika'”. The Obots are legion but patriots, willing to DIE for our convictions, are few.

John Smith
Reply to  dtom2

Let them nigs try.

RecklessProcess
RecklessProcess
Reply to  John Smith

You are sharing a rather grotesque racism. Perhaps you should go back to your ‘progressive’ KKK masters where such racism is welcome.

Elsie Elaine Connelly
Elsie Elaine Connelly

Reckless Process: You are not aware that the Democrats are the Party of the KKK? Miserable piece of dog feces that’s what you are.

Jacobite2
Jacobite2
Reply to  dtom2

To make things clear, folks need to cease using phrases like “I’ll die for this” and “from my cold dead hands that”. To win, it’s the other guys who have to die and have the cold dead hands, not you.

ramhornjoe
ramhornjoe
Reply to  Jacobite2

Amen

Arthur Dent
Reply to  Jacobite2

A quote of George C. Scott channelling General Patton; if not, strictly speaking, quoting him: “I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his
country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard die for his
country.”

Guest
Guest
Reply to  Jacobite2

“No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.”

— George C. Scott, in his portrayal of Gen. George S. Patton, in the eponymous movie

Sean Giles
Reply to  Jacobite2

Patton, General George S.

Lou Bethel
Reply to  dtom2

The LA situation showed what a properly motivated, trained, and adapting overcoming INDIVIDUAL is capable of.
Let them come……
Personally I am a peaceful man
I am just hypothesizing.

Reply to  Lou Bethel

The most dangerous man is the peaceful, contemplative man — who is on a mission for a cause.

He’s the most unpredictable as well. You won’t see him coming.

Aussievick
Aussievick
Reply to  TexanPatriot2

You MIGHT want to add a woman to that statement. I”m no different than my Pop, my father-in-law, or my husband; all of whom qualify on that issue.

Lou Bethel

Personally I do not fear death.
Let them come.
Live free or die-
motto of New Hampshire
We all must die sometime
I’ll put my military training up
against their civilian training

Reply to  planeboy

Even the income tax will go away — why would they need it when they start directly confiscating out of bank accounts and seizing property — in the name of the Social Good.

Luis
Luis
Reply to  TexanPatriot2

“We can contend with the evil that men do in the name of evil, but heaven protect us from what they do in the name of good.”

— Richard Boone as “Paladin”, quoting from Erodius’ Second Essay. From the “Have Gun, Will Travel” episode, “The Posse”

Lkweirgal
Reply to  HapiJak

You are correct! He’s disgusting and so are his masters.

undergroundman14
undergroundman14
Reply to  HapiJak

They would do a lot more than simply gut the Constitution and Bill of Rights. These leftists are the genuine article; rabid Bolsheviks of the first order.

Chu Hyon

Progressives (useful idiots)take note. When the Bolsheviks gained control, the executed all the “useful idiots”

Tom Smith
Tom Smith
Reply to  Chu Hyon

85% of the bolsheviks were jews. Solzhenitsyn wrote that in the 1920’s if arrested one would be interrogated by a jew and shot by a jew. Read “Two Hundred Years Together”.

Off Duty
Off Duty
Reply to  Tom Smith

The Bolsheviks were masters of undermining government and culture….they STILL are.

Jack Bandit
Jack Bandit
Reply to  Tom Smith

I wonder what this hysterical creep thinks about all the Senators who are intimidated by the Israeli lobby. Would he send all the jews to a concentration camp in Cuba? Hmmm. Maybe not a bad idea.

Lou Bethel
Reply to  Tom Smith

That’s a lie. The bolsheviks was CAUCASIANS FROM RUSSIA.

Luis
Luis
Reply to  Lou Bethel

Stalin was a Georgian, but Lenin had Jewish blood, and Leon Trotsky was born Lev Brontstein, a Jew.

Karl Marx was a Jew; not sure about Engels. Matyas Rakosi, the Hungarian put in by the Soviets before the Hungarian uprising, was a Jew.

Here in the U.S., Jews are at the forefront of the gun-control putsch. Michael Bloomberg, Dianne Feinstein, Charles Schumer, Frank Lautenberg, Rahm Emanuel, Barbara Boxer, Carl Levin, Al Franken, Barbara Boxer, Gabby Giffords, Jerrold Nadler, David Axelrod and Jan Schakowsky come to mind.

Reply to  Chu Hyon

Most of those useful idiots were loyal commies….they had the misfortune of having the “wrong” associates.

John (magnum)
John (magnum)

King Obama

Drones in the sky o’re the land of the free,
“The Messiah” Obama spying on you and me.
Tapping our phones and e-mail too,
He is afraid of what we can do.

He wants our guns and ammo you see,
Cause his tyranny, is not to be.
We are free people in this land,
But not under the Kings heavy hand.

He is working hard almost everyday,
To try and take our rights away.
GOD given rights he can try and take,
Afraid that will be one tremendous mistake!

Millions have served this great land,
Many have died from an enemies hand.
I cherish this land and freedom too,
I was proud to serve America and of course you.

Black verses white and tween men and women too,
He has started wars to divide me and you.
Take from the makers everything he can,
To GIVE to the takers in this great land.

Between Fast & Furious and Ben-ghazi,
The King is a liar as we all can see.
Lie to America every chance he gets,
There is no lie that he regrets.

We must hold firm to survive this regime,
And send’em packin’ in twenty fourteen.
We will survive there is no doubt,
This is the land of the free that I shout!!

John D USN RVN 71, 72, 73, evac 75
5/5/2013</b?

Kevin Rerko
Reply to  John (magnum)

That wasn’t bad 🙂

Louisiana Kajun
Reply to  John (magnum)

So reposting your poem to my page. Awesome!

Barry Alan
Barry Alan
Reply to  John (magnum)

That was great. Thank you for that. If you could turn it into a rap song, with a beat. then the younger people might hear and listen. Poetic Truth.

Edward Pruetzel
Reply to  John (magnum)

@disqus_2Ma5qTUI6M:disqus That poem was very cool. If you don’t mind I would like to post it on FB, with your name attached at the bottom like it shows.

John (magnum)
John (magnum)

Be my guest. I will consider it an honor.

Linda
Linda
Reply to  John (magnum)

Love you poem John, I’m reposting as well. Thanks 🙂

Chris McKeever
Reply to  John (magnum)

Spell check

Chris McKeever
Reply to  John (magnum)

Why is it that Teabaggers can’t spell, does anyone know? Is it the government education most of them got sponging off of the nanny state?

John (magnum)
John (magnum)
Reply to  Chris McKeever

Tell all of us what being a baggie, low life low info leftist loon actually feels like !!

RecklessProcess
RecklessProcess
Reply to  Chris McKeever

Another totalitarian with a homosexual sexual fetish. Why is it so many on the left are fascinated with this sex act. Like Chris McKeever, he just cannot stop talking about it. I think he is hoping for a ‘date’ who share some ‘teabagging’ with him. It is okay Chris, you can come out of the closet. While most people are heterophiles that doesn’t mean they are homophobes. Come out of the closet and live the fantasy you are so obviously fixated with.

Whackobird & Bully
Reply to  Chris McKeever

Some of us might not be able to spell that well but if you want their guns, YOU will get an education..a short one and then a nice funeral with flowers and crying people.

GunLovingLiberal
GunLovingLiberal
Reply to  John (magnum)

please stop the ammo crap, freaks like you are screwing up my hunting weekends.

No one is going to ban ammo. Idiots fail to realize that the president doesn’t pass laws, congress does, and unless republicans want to go against gun owners, they aren’t passing anything. Not because they care about guns, they don’t, they care about getting stupid people to vote for them so they can continue to rip off the working class. Why would they care about guns, they have passports, millions of dollars, so if their idiot followers ever figure out what they have done, they can hire the US Marines to kill you with cruise missiles fired a thousand miles away and drones controlled in big rooms with cool computers, as they fly a private jet to another place, where they can find a new batch of morons to call themselves republicans.

John (magnum)
John (magnum)

A liberal loon low info loon baggie !!

A_lawyer_who_knows
A_lawyer_who_knows
Reply to  John (magnum)

Congrats John. Today was a big day.
Thanks for all your hard work.
Keep the faith!

TheSunDidIt
TheSunDidIt
Reply to  HapiJak

Hapi, we know that. That is why there’s a huge groundswell against these criminal tyrants.

dtom2
dtom2
Reply to  HapiJak

You have the the insight to see the bigger picture. Kudos! The first step is to eliminate the second amendment. The domino effect will take care of the rest because there will be nothing left to stand in the way of the tyrants.

Jim
Jim
Reply to  HapiJak

No intention of stopping with the 2nd amendment? They’ve been working on gutting the rest of the bill of rights for years now. It always amazes me how people can watch Bush/Obama gut the rest of the Bill of Rights, then say the government would never come after the 2nd. How is that so hard to believe?

Mike Calvert
Mike Calvert
Reply to  HapiJak

Correct, we cannot give one inch to these haters. They hate the constitution , founders and freedom. Don’t ever give-in, don’t compromise. Not ever

Henry Clay
Henry Clay
Reply to  HapiJak

You’re right. Obama blamed the 1st Amendment of the Constitution for the attack on and murder of US diplomats in Libya even though he knew all along that it was a terrorist attack.

Reply to  HapiJak

Let me point this out — Obama and his minions have already gutted the Constitution. The man ignored it completely and the Senate said nothing. The House just made a few floor speeches, and that was it.

No stomach for impeachment and removal of a clear and present danger to liberty.

C0untZer0
C0untZer0
Reply to  TexanPatriot2

Dave Perry pretty much sums up what Totalitarian Socialists want to do in this country. Trust the superior intellect of the politicians to pass as many laws as it takes to make sure that no more bad things happen to people – EVER. The heck with the First and Second Amendment, the heck with the constitution if it stands in the way of transforming society into the utopia Dave knows it can be – if only those pesky individuals would stopping yammering about their individual rights.

Mike Grady
Mike Grady
Reply to  HapiJak

You know it. They are all no good.

paul
paul
Reply to  Dan Goodwin

don’t be fooled. it only took one atheist to stop prayer at stadiums and schools by speaking out while the majority were silent. If we are silent they will surely win and take our rights away. In this screwed up world full of PC anything is possible

Michael J. Weed
Reply to  Dan Goodwin

Man I thought this was by Dave Berry. I was not very happy because I actually like some of his stuff, but I never hear of Perry. Thanks for pointing out the circulation of the paper. Very relieved.

Suzanne A
Suzanne A
Reply to  Dan Goodwin

unfortunately, every time this garbage is shared on facebook, it gets just a little more undeserved attention…so sad.

Reply to  Suzanne A

It REQUIRES more attention — the libs won’t promote the garbage they are saying. It needs to be put on bill boards.

It’s time to make them OWN their words.

Kevin Rerko
Reply to  Dan Goodwin

Thank you for your comment. It cooled me down instantly seeing the “little man” description. Little man and tinier reasoning skills as well. Then again,,journalists aren’t well known today for reasoning skills, just propagandists for administrations on both sides of the isle.

Frank Castle
Reply to  Kevin Rerko

Our Dear Leader would like you to think otherwise.

Selena Rodriguez
Reply to  Dan Goodwin

Sounds like birdcage liner numbers. Good, glad to hear there aren’t that many of DAVE PERRY’s fellow Fascists in Aurora.

TheSunDidIt
TheSunDidIt
Reply to  Dan Goodwin

The problem with this sort of drivel is that the others all report on it and act like it is NEWS and then they roll it up into a ball like a dung beetle does with his little pile.

Reply to  TheSunDidIt

Im still waiting for a “legitimate” news outlet to report this (Drudge definitely helps).

Reply to  Dan Goodwin

People like Perry have Charlie Chaplin Mustaches. They may not wear them on the outside, but they all have them on the inside. The are Nazis, who fap to the idea of controlling your life, deprive you of rights, squash your liberty and slaughter your children in the womb. They are sickos and the country would do well to rid itself of their filth!

Gregg Mcphedrain
Reply to  Dan Goodwin

so… no lynching him…. aaaaaw

Godot
Godot
Reply to  Dan Goodwin

It’s a fish wrapper, on on a good day, a birdcage liner.

Mike Grady
Mike Grady
Reply to  Dan Goodwin

I agree 100%

LF
LF
Reply to  MR_22

For Dave the good part is those of us who do believe and fight for the 2nd amendment will also fight for his right to write this drivel because the 1st amendment says he can.

StageCoachDriver
StageCoachDriver
Reply to  Rob Reed

I read today that Gitmo costs us $900,000 per year per prisoner. With sequester, we can’t afford to send anyone else there.

Do you believe idiots like Perry are even employable?

We are told we shouldn’t judge the world’s Muslims based on the actions of a minute few. Gun owners are only asking for the same treatment.

Les Legato

Dave Perry should be sent down to Gitmo as a koranus-love-bride. He fits right in with the jihadis who ALSO WANT LAW-ABDIING AMERICAN’S DISARMED.

Thomas Reichert
Thomas Reichert
Reply to  Les Legato

You need to be sent to gitmo.. NOW

Brian Ager

Excellent retort REICHert

jtg
jtg

you need to be ground up and fed to hogs.

Cody451
Cody451
Reply to  jtg

Why “ground up”?

Michael
Michael

The feds can give me $900,000. a year and I’ll give up my guns.

Oger
Oger
Reply to  Michael

The Feds can give me $9 mill per year and I won’t give up my guns.

Chris De Jong
Reply to  Michael

They give me $900,000 a year I’m buying more guns and ammo. Cuz let’s be honest an ARMED AMERICA IS A SAFE AMERICA> Funny that back in the early 1900s gun safrety and the bible were taught in schools and we had 0.000% of American children being shot at schools or worrying about anyone coming in and attempting such a thing. Guess that’s why I don’t have a fancy ass degree from some liberal college. I have common sense that says if it ain’t broke stop F’n it up stupid.

Fog Ducker
Fog Ducker
Reply to  Michael

That will be worth about 4 dollars down the road….

Matt Molis
Reply to  Michael

For 900K/year, they can close Gitmo and I’ll guard the bastards myself! Hell, I got a fenced-in backyard!!! HEHE

BTeboe
BTeboe

So very true. Besides all these extra and above checks were nothing more than a ploy to start a registry. It won’t stop the crazies no matter what. According to our law I have a right to own a gun, and I should be able to expect that my government will not infringe on that right. This guy’s argument is so flawed and he says that the majority of us were chomping at the bit after Newton to pass some kind of sweeping gun legislation was so wrong. Which of rights is next? We cannot allow ourselves to be stripped one by one.

Brad
Brad

Oh so true!!! But that fit their agenda, does it?

cantfry55
cantfry55

I suggest we build a prison for all the folks in Gitmo in downtown Aurora. All in favor?

John Dellapelle IV

Outstanding!

Dey Dey
Reply to  Rob Reed

However, left wigNuts like Perry consider Kermit Gosnell (or the other murderous abortioners) to be “elegant” doctors and have nary a bad word to utter about them…

whats amusing as heck is challenged idiots like Perry uses the 1st Amendment to attack defenders of 2nd Amendment

Reply to  Dey Dey

People like Perry think 50 million flushed, burned, gored & shredded babies are the hallmark of utopia. This sick twisted man is the terrorist!

Steve Taylor
Reply to  Rob Reed

Put a 20 mile range on his travels, do not want him spending all of his time on the road pointing out people that he wants arrested that he never is in 1 place long enough to smell the gun powder or feel the burn.

jhpoland
jhpoland

Rob,
Gutless Liberals Like this Idiot and Lil Andy Cuomo Would NEVER think about doing the Anti Constitutional stuff In Person.They rely on Lesser Idiots who do their Bidding against the Paople. No one in This country swears allegence to a President ,Governor OR Mayor or ANY Part of the GOVERNMENT !! We the People Under the Constitution are the defacto leaders .. And WE ONLY Swear to uphold the Constitution and the Flag !! Only in Dictatorships are leaders consitered what rule the land !!! No one who honors Freedom and the Constitution Or their LIVES should Ever Obey orders to do something against the words written in the Constitution..No matter What Part of the Government… says it Is or Is Not what it says !!!

Vorant
Vorant
Reply to  Rob Reed

@Dave Perry , you’re exactly the kind of scum the founding fathers warned us about. Be careful what you write because it will be used against you at your trial for treason….

John F Diaz

Amen

Daniel Taylor
Reply to  Rob Reed

Air Force Vet here. Got your back Mr.Reed.

navyjet
navyjet

Wow, Gitmo for NRA members, immunity for Giant Banks who
launder trillions of dollars for drug cartels and terrorist groups.

Hey America, how’s that New World Order and Fascist Police State working out for ya?

Proud American
Proud American
Reply to  Rob Reed

Except Mr. Perry and his ilk are usually too cowardly to do their own dirty work. Why risk it when they can elect corrupt politicians like Obama who can appoint cronies like Holder. No sir, they’ll send the police and military to round you up if they could.

And if that ever happens, you shouldn’t fight the police or military who will always be better armed than you. What you should do is take the fight directly to Mr. Perry.

jr308
jr308
Reply to  Rob Reed

doubling my next contribution to NRA and sending it in “honor” of Mr. Perry.

Ileana Rob Eltus

Yeah

,same goes for me.

undergroundman14
undergroundman14
Reply to  Rob Reed

The genuine nature of the left is beginning to show itself. Lock up law abiding Americans who believe that they’ve got the right to self-defence, but don’t send ” the poor little immigrant from the third world,” who committed the cold blooded murders of four people in Boston, to Guantanamo. Oh no, that would be inhumane.
You leftists get this strait; civil war is coming. And you WILL be sorry.

Adam Weisshaupt
Reply to  Rob Reed

Ditto. I don’t want the mentally ill to have guns. I just don’t trust the cowardly left to not use such a provision to declare anyone who doesn’t agree with them mentally ill ( you know they already think that) and then use that as an excuse to confiscate guns. They abuse every power they have ever been given, and this will be no exception

arthurus
arthurus

That is already happening. Everyone who has ever been prescribed psychotropic drugs or has been diagnosed with (or suggested to suffer from) PTSD is going on the no firearms list. Psychotropic drugs can easily be deemed to include pain pills and probably will be.

1UncleEric
1UncleEric
Reply to  Rob Reed

Please add this retired Recon Marine to your “round up” list. Oh….and you will most likely want to bring a few friends to help you 😉

Jerry Koszut
Reply to  1UncleEric

Semper Fi 🙂

Freemon Sandlewould
Reply to  Rob Reed

Dave Perry == NAZI. I am sure this is exactly how the NAZI spoke.

James Ryan