LETTER: Dimwit Dave Perry needs real therapy not COVID-19 gene therapy

EDITOR: As a native Auroran, it saddens me to have to unsubscribe to my local paper due to the editor being a completely brainwashed idiot. I have stomached Editor Dave Perry’s mainstream COVID-19 propaganda for a year as a way to stay “balanced” and listen to what the government is shoving down our throats.

But Perry’s recent column about  vaccine passports takes it a step too far. If he wants to take an experimental gene-altering technology to his vein, go for it.

For Perry to believe that those of us (not Republicans either, I am a lifelong liberty loving dem) who don’t believe in big pharma should be shunned from normal activities in society makes him nothing short of an idiot totalitarian.

Perry needs to keep his stupid beliefs to himself and do his job as a journalist. Cover the adverse events happening to the rest of the lemming vaxxed herd. Or don’t, and let those of us left with common sense take over when their gene-therapy turns out like most other ideas of big healthcare — disaster.

— Emory, via [email protected]

0 0 vote
Bill
Bill
1 month ago

Brain dead Emory wants the editor to keep his opinions to himself? I guess brain dead Emory only likes to hear points of view that agree with his opinion. I prefer a newspaper that challenges thinking and does not copy right wing propaganda!

Jeff Ryan
Jeff Ryan
1 month ago

Maybe you should learn a little science before making such a selfish decision.

The mRNA vaccine doesn’t, indeed can’t, alter your DNA. Had you bothered to research the science (a simple Google search is all that’s needed), you would know that.

Most real Democrats know this. Most real Democrats believe in looking at the science behind these things. Most real Democrats get vaccinated so they can’t spread disease to their fellow citizens.

Dale G Nichols
Dale G Nichols
1 month ago

You are thoroughly confused. COVID vaccinations are neither experimental, nor gene-altering, nor administered to veins.

Dale G Nichols
Dale G Nichols
1 month ago
Reply to  Dale G Nichols

This was another reply to Emory, but I don’t see his pst anymore. Is it gone? Maybe he saw the error of his ways and then deleted it. Or maybe he just didn’t expect anyone to contend with him.

Dennis Duffy
Dennis Duffy
1 month ago

Wow, i read the sentinel daily and often comment on its ,to me, illogical views but i really do think”brain dead” perry is just a person of this time, he is stuck with his views, most of which i disagree with but I think he tries, at times, to see other people’s views so I try to ignore it when he gets way out there. I think if him as a member of a cult but not particularly dangerous. So I support his vires and his right to offer them, i have learned the most from people i disagree with….

Judy
Judy
1 month ago

It’s fine to object to a vaccine passport and question Big Pharma. Please don’t propagate misinformation about the vaccine altering genes and being experimental. In this case Big Pharma came through leading the world and is saving the day with particularly effective and safe vaccines. While it will save lives and stop the spread of a deadly virus to your loved ones, it will not alter your DNA, that is not how it works. It works with your immune system to instruct it’s response at the mRNA level and not the DNA level. The vaccine risks are minimal in light of the fact that COVID is extremely infectious and deadly. Also consider the prolonged health consequences reported for those who survive COVID. Finally consider the economic effects of this pandemic. There has never been a more clear case of Big Pharma saving American lives and the world with these COVID vaccines.