AURORA | Sable Altura Fire Rescue is distributing free COVID-19 tests at its station on Colfax Avenue.
The fire station is one of the sites the state is partnering with to distribute free masks, and now COVID-19 tests, to the public.
Residents can stop by the station at 26900 East Colfax Ave #52 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. every day, and are eligible to receive four boxes per person until supplies last, according to fire chief Rich Solomon. Individuals may also receive up to five masks per month.
All branches of the Aurora Public Library received tests as well and will be distributing them until they run out. The locations are:
- Central Library, 14949 E. Alameda Parkway
- Hoffman Heights Library, 1298 Peoria St.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Library, 9898 E. Colfax Ave.
- Mission Viejo Library, 15324 E. Hampden Circle
- Iliff Square Library, 2253 S. Peoria St.
- Tallyn’s Reach Library, 23911 E. Arapahoe Road
The Colorado Black Health Collaborative in Aurora is not offering tests or masks to walk-ins, but those who are in need can email firstname.lastname@example.org to make appointments.
Information about where to get a COVID-19 vaccine, booster or PCR test is available online at covid19.colorado.gov or by calling 1-877-268-2926.