Colorado Table is a summer smorgasbord of local food news, commentary, recipes and delicious event info. Have a taste of…..
• My profile of Masalaa in Aurora, one of my favorite eateries from my dining critic days at the Rocky Mountain News:
• Sustainable news about Rocky Ford cantaloupes, big vs. small organic ag, and a great cookie recipe:
• A Colorado summer salad recipe …
• Tasteful events from the Colorado Food Calendar …
• Ramadan eating around the world:
COLORADO FOOD INFORMATION
• For more local food information, visit Colorado Table: aurorasentinel.com/colorado-table.
• Radio Nibbles, 8:25 a.m. Thursdays, KGNU (88.5 FM, 1390 AM, and KGNU.org. Details: Weekly chat about all things culinary in Colorado (and the world) with Colorado Table Editor John Lehndorff
• Send information about food events, classes, festivals, wine dinners and tours in the metro area and all over Colorado to: [email protected]
• A few words about summer dining …
“Summer cooking implies a sense of immediacy, a capacity to capture the essence of the fleeting moment.”
– Elizabeth David, food writer (1913-1992)
Colorado Table is the food and dining section in print and online for the Aurora Sentinel, Buckley Guardian and Life Science.